07 July 2009

Shelf Life chapter one released!

Woooo! We released Shelf Life chapter one! Whew. Well, now what? Now, we get to work finishing chapter two and beyond.

But also, maybe take some time to catch up on the other small things like not neglecting this blog entirely and maybe even updating the website a bit.

Finishing chapter one took almost all of our time so other things were left unattended, including gaming. I have not seen a sticky grenade or a zombie horde in a long time.

So we will try to catch up on stuff and also get chapter two going as fast as we can.

Thanks so much for all the support and feedback for chapter one. If you stumbled in here and have not seen Shelf Life please take a look at our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pixeleyesproductions


See you soon!

- James


2 comments:

  1. I just watched it - one word: "AMAZING" and more words: Totally Hella Mega Awesome! This is some of the best machinima I've seen - right up there with Ian Chisholm's Clear Skies 1 and 2.
    And we're neighbors! I'm down the road in Redwood City! Anyway - just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it and that I featured it on my Blog. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely superb! Mind blowing, the quality is terrific, job well done.
    I would pay to see a movie like this.

    ReplyDelete